We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Friday 3 July 2009

Surprises coming soon!

Hellooo! Just been filming the next of my videos, and I have to tell you, it is going to be big. Unfortunately, I'm keeping it quiet for some time, possibly until it's posted. It will take some time to edit because I had to use my actual camera to film it (there's a hint for you!). This means I'll have to remove the sound from the camera video and then narrate it and get the timing right. Also, when recording the screen, I decided to not record the audio on that as well, narration too! I may also have to edit the video, rather than the timeline because of some reflection issues... The room I recorded in wants to stay secret for some time thank you!

In other news: I'll be doing an article on Wakoopa, then possibly Google Wave (though probably not until it is released) and some more software. These will definitely include screenshots!


For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

1 comment:

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION