We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Tuesday 21 July 2009

An Update of All Sorts, and news.

Hello! First of all, there are going to be a few posts in the next few days, just because I can.

To start off with, I went into an Apple Store for the first time ever today! Here's a picture of what I saw upon entry:
[IMG]http://images.apple.com/uk/retail/images/store_photos/photo_miltonkeynes.jpg[/IMG]
Anyhoo, I went in there to firstly have a look to see if I could buy a plug for my iPod to charge it from mains, then see what I could get in the way of iTouch cases. Turns out, the iPlug (love the name? I made it myself!) was £25 a HUGE amount for a plug. Secondly, I moved on to the iCase and found they were even more! Going to end up ordering the case from Amazon, same case, half the price! Instead of getting a plug, I'll just plug my iPod into my Wii's USB Port. Works very well as a charger, can just put the Wii on standby. That's a tip for all of you! On both entering the store and going upstairs, I bumped into a few Geniuses (??). On the American programmes and films, you see the Geniuses as cheesy helpful typical Americans. In the UK, it's exactly the same. In fact, a few of those Geniuses were American as well!

Next, a small piece of news: There will be no action from me from July 31st through to August 8th, I'm going on holiday to Devon, a well deserved one I think. Nice week away. May do a reminder post on the 31st of July, the day I'm packing. Photos will probably end up on my Flickr.

As for video news: I'll be doing narration for the surprise video on Thursday, so a little more editing after that and it should be up a few days after. Probably at the weekend, so July 25th ish. As for the Google Wave Keynote highlights, I've been doing a lot on that recently. Still got a lot to do, so it may not be up until mid-August, maybe later. Also, I'll hopefully be doing a small tip video, around the length of Sound and Audio Device Enabling/Disabling (click to watch). However, I'm still not 100% sure on what it should be as yet... Will hopefully pop into my mind soon!

In other news: There's a lot of software I hope to be reviewing, some in the way of articles, others in the way of videos. Lots coming up and I'm really excited about it all!

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION