We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Small video update

Hello! I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who read the last post. It was very lengthy and probably a struggle for a lot of people to read in one big gulp.

Anyhoo, this post is just a small update to tell you all how my videos at the moment are getting on. Firstly, the Google I/O Day 2, Google wave highlights. This video will almost definitely be a multi-parter as the main thing is over 90 minutes long, and I am going to struggle to get it into one 10 minute sitting. So yeah, probably a few parts. Also, I have finally found a video editor with MP4 support. It's in Linux and uses FFMPEG, YAY!

Finally, the surprise video. As far as I'm aware, I haven't actually said what it's going to be, and, until it's released, I probably won't. It's a really big risk for me, as I had to use my camera on a super reflective screen (yup...). Still, all of the filming and screen recording has been completed and edited with zooms and crops. All that's left now is to add the narration. I did it this way so that it all fitted in together, and will probably do it this way in the future too.

In Other news: There will be NO blog posts for the second week in August... I'm on a well deserved holiday down in Devon. Well, that's if (very likely) there's no Wi-Fi. I'll still probably take the laptop, going to watch some movies and can't be bothered to get a porto DVD player.

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION