We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Coming Soon...

The next video isntalment that I will put onto YouTube will probably be in the New Year, so
 those of you who are wishing for one now, then I'm sorry, you'll have to wait. It will be quite a while into January becuase
 sometime in January I am getting a new laptop, which, as with Windows, (Sigh) will probably be in a few seperate boxes, and take 5 hours to set up. After actually installing Vista, I have then to customize and tweak it in the needed ways. Finally, after all that Camtasia 6 will be isntalled, allowing me to capture and edit video, Hoorah. After Camtasia, I will use my newly delivered Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex Operating System onto the laptop. Once all that is configured and set up, I will then install the video program and all the codec so I can begin to make videos for that. As you can see it will take sometime until I continue the video making job. However, I do now know what the next two videos I make will be. The first will be about making your own mouse cursor, done which can be done on both Windows and Ubuntu, and the second will be an overview of my Ubuntu desktop. The ubuntu desktop video will be leading up to the series of videos on customizing the ubuntu desktop for different uses and how to do so. 
nless anything major crops up. I'll see you in the new year so, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! :)

For now,
Yours,
A very festive Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION