We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Sunday 11 January 2009

New Video Coming Up

I have newly gotten my laptop, with everything installed and have just recently finished making the Make Your Own Mouse Cursor video. Camtasia Studio is much better than Windows Movie Maker. I will begin using the microphone for the narration of my videos as of the video after Make Your Own Mouse Cursor. The Make Your Own Mouse cursor video will be released today for your customizing needs. I have also decided what the video after will be, but it is a surprise for now. By the way, I am in needing of a program which will allow me to make an opening sequence for the upcoming videos, if anyone could direct me to such program, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

For now,
Yours,

Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION