We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Friday 19 December 2008

A Little Notice

I have realised that I have not posted for a while, and I am sure most of you have. This is simply because I have been very busy trying to get Ubuntu (recently installed in Wubi) to work the way I want it to and configure it. Since I cannot get it to work with AOL, (USB Modem is a pain) I have needed to resort to downloading everything in Windows or on my PSP. Both of which are annoying, Windows for being so slow and my PSP for having a portable Internet Browser instead of a full one. However, I will post my next video on the site shortly. I am thinking at the moment on what it will be about, currently Im thinking Ubuntu, because of what I have recently been doing, but it may not be. It SHOULD but may not be ready by Christmas, and I will have an extra, slightly off topic video posted at Christmas too.

Merry Christmas everyone.
"And, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless Us, Everyone!"" A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens.
Sorry for the delay.

Yours 
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION