We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Saturday 20 December 2008

A little surprise

I managed to find a small hamster toy thing on the Internet. I do find it quite addictive myself. Therefore, I have placed it as a gadget at the side of the blog. Feel free to do whatever you want with him.
Instructions:
Click anywhere in the area to drop food there
Click in the centre of the wheel to make him roll around
Hover your mouse anywhere and he will follow it.
I will change the pet each month, so keep watching out for new arrivals.
I will not pre-post on the new animal, it will always be a surprise.
Until the New Year it will be a hamster, however, if I can find a Christmas one, I will replace the hamster with that, and the hamster will apear in the new year.

For now
Yours
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION