We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Thursday 6 August 2009

Holiday!

Hi!

Just a quick announcement post here just to say that I'm going on holiday this weekend for one week and therefore will not be posting anything until a few days after I return.

Don't worry though! I have plenty planned for when I get back, reviews, tips and some videos all in store... Really, I have, I'm not making this up just to keep you interested :P

Anyhoo, I'll be coming back on the 15th, but will probably be relaxing that night, so the next post should be on the 16th. There may be a couple of more posts but I don't think so.

That's it for now then... No buttons on this post as it isn't worth it as much as the other posts are.


For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION