We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Hmm... Help?

Hi everyone! As most of you know, I've had this blog for sometime now. At the start of the blog, I had a poll at the bottom, asking viewers what they thought of the blog... Unfortunately, the poll didn't actually have ANY replies. I was quite annoyed at this, though, knowing the blog was new, ignored the fact.
Now, because of the fact I have put blog links on many websites (twitter, Ubuntu Forums, my personal blog, unofficial mills, gnome-look.org, customize.org) I think I have quite a few more readers now. Therefore, I am going to ask you to help me.
I cannot actually think of an article/video topic to do this month. This is why I ask you, readers, to send me a message, on any of the sites I am a member of (I will put a link to each at the end of this post) to request anything you want. You can chose to make a preference for either a video or article, though, if you don't, I will choose the most appropriate.
Here are the links for the sites I will regularly check for comments and/or messages:

My YouTube Channel
My Customize.org Profile
My Ubuntu Forums Page
My Unofficial Mills Profile Page
My Gnome-Look.org Profile

If you don't want to use any of these, feel free to e-mail me directly with your request: Here it is!

Finally, you can always just comment on THIS post. I will ignore all request comments on other posts, only these one's will count.
Once I have done this first round, unless there is a unanimous winner, I will put all the ones with the biggest votes in a poll in this blog.

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion


No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION