We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Competition Results

Hi all!

As you may remember, I recently ran a survey to ask you all what you wanted the next video I made to cover. The answer was unanimous: A look at the new features in the public Beta of Safari 4.

In this video I will cover a number of the new features, though not the advanced ones, however I may touch on these a little bit.

While I have been away waiting for these results, I have been studying the art of Digital Photography and Photo Manipulation. Especially in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended. Therefore, I plan to do a video on some of the basic features you can do in this version of Photoshop. Some of these may be available in the other versions, though I am not sure.

The video I make after the Photoshop one will be about how to succeed when making a YouTube video. This will be shot when I am uploading the Photoshop video, therefore I may have to delay the upload of Photoshop. Or, instead, I might not do this video altogether and instead make an article out of it.

I have also decided what the following videos and/or articles will also be, however, I have decided to keep them hidden away for the time being.

For now,

Yours,

Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION