We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Monday 26 January 2009

2 Upcoming videos

As you may have seen from my previous post, my next video will be a features walkthrough of Microsoft Office 2007, specifically, Word. This is because I have recently installed the full version of Home and Student and wish to explain some of the main features and differences. After that one, I will begin work on my first Ubuntu tutorial, installing with Wubi. The reason I haven't done an Ubuntu video sooner is simply because I have had Internet connectivity issues. The Office video will be coming in February sometime.
Also, a new animal will be introduced in February and we will have to say a said farewell to the hamster.
For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION