We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Friday 6 February 2009

We have lift off...

Hi everyone,
First of all, I know I said Microsoft Office Word 2007 video to come next, you may think I have stopped posting, but, I am having sound problems, so it may be a while. However, I have finally managed to get my Wireless card to work in Ubuntu 8.10, and therefore, will begin to make videos for Ubuntu after the Office video. The office video will be coming a little later this month, simply because of these sound problems. Plus, we are having a lot of snow in the UK, and snow means fun, and fun means not making videos. But, I am trying my hardest to get this video done before March. It is going to be a longer video because it covers all of the new features in Office Word 2007. Futhermore, it will need a lot of editing, because in Word it displays a lot of your own files and I need to blur them out for privacy reasons.
Before I do make the video, I will be replacing the animal from aBowman.com with a new edition. It will be posted today (Feb 6th). As usual, I will post another animal in March. This months animal will be marking the congratulations that I have Internet on Ubuntu, and therefore, will be a penguin. Penguin because the Linux mascot is Tux, a penguin.

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION