We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Upcoming Videos and Articles

Unfortunately, due to some issues with planning, I will probably be unable to make videos for all the free software mentioned in the previous post. Therefore, I will do a video for Sumo paint and possibly Spotify. Plus, I will be doing an article about DropBox. Although I said I will do a video for Spotify I may end up doing an article for it.
I will be doing some, if not all of the Sumo Paint video today (Wednesday 15th April) and will hopefully edit it today as well. After all 3 of the free software articles and videos have been done, I will be doing a features walkthrough of the worlds fastest browser: Safari 4 beta. Not only has Apple claimed that it is the fastest browser, I have also tested it, along with Firefox 3.0.8, Internet Explorer 7 and Google Chrome 1.0.154.53. All of these browser tests were done on Futuremark's Peacekeeper Browser Benchmark test. There is a features walkthrough that has been done by PCWizKid that can be viewed here Not only that, but you can get to the PeaceKeeper Browser benchmarker here.
Until then,
For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION