We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Friday 17 April 2009

Changes to a few things


Hi everyone!
After the previous entry explaining the addition of Digg and Retweet buttons, I have decided to make some further edits to the blog.
First of all, I have removed the Twitter Updates section, mainly for more space.
Secondly, the Gadget of the Month will be changed, as abowman.com is running out of gadgets that I haven't already used. It will be changed into a Tip of the Month. Containing similar things to what is currently in it: a mini tip or hint that many people do not know, but I think should.
In other news: The SUMO Paint video will be uploaded today (Friday) and will be put on the blog by tomorrow (Saturday). I am also in the middle of editing the DropBox video, so that will be up soon as well.

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION