We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Top 5 Freeware

Hi everyone! I've just been watching (over and over) a clip from the Gadget Show Website and have found the video about Top 5 freeware. This sample is very good indeed, but Gail Porter hasn't put enough information into the snippets as I would have liked. That is why I am going to be doing a video on almost all of the freeware items featured. These will be done under Windows Vista Home Premium, however, during each video I will explain whether they can be used under different Operating Systems (Mac/Linux).
The following items will all have a video made:
  • Spotify
  • Sumo Paint
  • DropBox
I will try and make at least one of the Ubuntu videos before I do these, however, that will, unfortunately, probably not happen.
Until then,
For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION