We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Ubuntu Jaunty Countdown!


Hi all! As many of you are probably aware Ubuntu 9.04, Jaunty Jackalope is going to be released in April 23rd. Of course, being the Ubuntu, and Linux in general, fan I am, I will upgrade/install the Jaunty update as soon as the stable release if available. I have found a few countdowns for the Jaunty release, and I'm going to try and both embed the one which can work with Blogger, and, of these, my favorite, to both this post, and the blog sidebar. The sidebar version of this will probably end up being removed when Jaunty is released, or maybe kept at the bottom of the blog for about a month... I'll probably decide closer to the time. In other news: Seeing as it is April, I'm not going to add a pet as such, instead, it will be some form of April Fools website tips!. Also, seeing as abowman includes gadgets as well as pets, I'll rename it to gadget of the month. For now, Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION