We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Saturday 14 November 2009

Video: Ubuntu Live CD Unboxing

Although a little later than I wanted it to be, this video is here and you can watch it below.

It, like some of the other videos, have a HD button on the embedded player, though this is just due to the dimensions of the intro (and the fact I set it this way :P). Unfortunately, the camera I used was a stills one and isn't optimised for video. This explains both the rubbish audio (I should have post-edited that in.. :/) and the rubbish video... Ouch. So the main of it isn't HD, but the intro is, so you don't need to worry about pressing that button :P



There it is, and here's the details:

To get more information on Ubuntu and order the CD for yourself, just go to:
http://ubuntu.com

I think that this is one of the best things I've got in the post for AGES and enjoy using Ubuntu at all times. If you have any queries, just contact me by either using the comments, going to my Twitter and replying me or going to the contact page.

In Other News: This time next week we'll be seeing the next instalment of this series of videos. Remind me if I've not done it by Thursday!

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION