We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Tuesday 10 November 2009

5 Videos before the end of the decade!

I've got an announcement!

This announcement is as follows:
I have 5, yup, that's right, 5, videos coming up before the year ends. Which, seeing on the progress so far, it's been one video a month on average and there's around a month and a half until 2010.

I think I'll only tell you a portion of that list of 5 videos, the rest, however, will be left to be revealed at a later date.

The first three of those videos are as follows:
  1. Ubuntu 9.04 Live CD unboxing
  2. Ubuntu Live CD walkthrough (basically, how to use a Live CD)
  3. The two together. I'll do the two on their own, then one with the two combined.
That's all I'm saying... For now...

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION