We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 3 June 2009

What’s coming up…

Just going to say what I’m going to be doing in the next few weeks:

As many are probably aware, Google has announced that their new service: Google Wave, it has been launched in the development stage. Meaning that only developers that sign up for the Sandbox can only use it, and for developing only. Google say that the first public version will be released “later this year,” that could mean tomorrow, or December.

Before I do my big article about my thoughts and whatnot, I think I’ll just let you know that because I haven’t done a video for sometime, I’m going to do one about Wave. None of it will be my own work, I’ll simply use the Google I/O Developer Presentation, which is over 1 hour 20 long, and cut it down to produce the highlights. This will then be published as my next video both here and YouTube.

In other news: The Safari 4 video may have to turn into an article as I haven’t had the time for the recording of a video, need silence, hardly ever happens in my house!

For now,

Yours,

Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION