We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Thursday 24 September 2009

Google Wave comes next Wednesday

Hello!

First of all, I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I've been busy with Web Development stuff and haven't had the time.

However, big news now for anyone who even slightly likes Google Wave.
Google Wave is making it's big Public Beta launch on Wednesday the 30th September 2009, get that date in your diaries. I do advise, however, that unless you have an amazing Internet connection (that's me out) that you do not go on to Wave until at least a few days afterwards as the servers will be packed and therefore very slow. I mean, it was slow and sluggish on the Sandbox build (which I happen to be on) and it will no doubt be worse than that for a good few days after the launch.

If you want a look at Wave before launch, go to wave.google.com and watch the I/O video which showcases all the features.

In Other news: There's going to be something big coming soon... Watch this space. And I'll be trying to post more while I get it sorted.


For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION