We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Ratscallion Welcomes those who wish to be foretold of many hints


Hi there. It's me Ratscallion, sometimes known as Ratscallion129 when Ratscallion as a User Name has been taken LOL. Anyway, anyone who wishes to have any reviews on new computer software, guides on other software, or simply a little help, simply ask me. I will do my best to make a Windows Movie Maker, or notepad (Probably WMM) based video on that topic & I will post it on this here blog and on my YouTube channel.
Footnote: My latest video (VirtualBox Ubuntu) will soon be deleted as it is not of very good quality, therefore, the first video I release, after the brief intro to myself, will be on showing file extensions and then making your own mouse cursors (cool eh!?)

Yours, 
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION