We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Almost Birthday time!

Afternoon!

As you may have realised, there's no birthday video yet.. I still need to do that.. Should hopefully be doing that once I've done this report I need to do.. Eugh.

If it's not done, however, which may be the case, then I apologise in advance and it, along with the next instalment of Ubuntu Live CD will be put onto the channel on Saturday at the VERY LATEST.

Apologies for any inconvience caused.

In other news: We have a logo! Just check the poll at the top of the blog for the winning logo, I'll be doing a dedicated post for it in the Birthday Post!

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION