We have a logo!

We have a winning logo! Congratulations to Jordan who designed this brilliant logo!

Logo 1

Thursday 21 January 2010

So sorry...

*sigh*

This is the first post of 2010, the first post of the new decade, and it's 21 days into it.. I'm very annoyed at myself that I haven't actually posted this year yet, and the first month is almost out!

Don't worry, I'm not stopping my blogging altogether.. I've got 4 new videos in the pipeline, and I hope that I'll get at least one of them out before the end of this month. It's another Audacity-based one, and I've got another one after that one coming that's Audacity.

The other two are completely different, and unexpected. However, all 4 of these videos are in a sort of how-to series that I thought I'd base a few of my videos on. The aforementioned Audacity 2 are "How to in Audacity" and the other 2 are in the format of "How to (optional) in .

The main problem is just that I can't find the time to do the video editing and recording that's required, as my video editor is Windows only, and I can't get an Ubuntu screen recorder working. I guess I'll just have to find a way around it all.

Nevertheless, I'll continue working on this next video, don't you worry about that! So we'll get at least one video out before the month is out, that just needs the credits at the end, rendering and uploading, then it's done. Therefore, that one should be up by the weekend, as I've had a pretty homework-free week.

Also I hope to get at least one extra video done in the February half-term, which is only 3 weeks away. So that's 5 videos coming up.

As well as all these videos, I'll hopefully be getting some more news and reviews posts up pretty soon, so look out for those.

Finally, I thank you thoroughly if you've been following this blog in the way that you do, and just keeping up and all that. I value each and every person who reads any of the material on the blog, or even just visits us, I really do. Thank you, and hopefully it won't be long before I speak again.

Latest Tech News: Here's something new that I think I'm gonna try and throw in at the end of every post, just before the other news part that I've had before. Something new for the new decade. Upon writing this post, I downloaded and installed (well, Ubuntu did, for me :D) Firefox 3.6. It's out today, a full version, stable. Several alphas, betas and release candidates later, it's here. Go and download it by clicking here. There's a ton of new features, but I'm not going to go through them here. That's for yet another video**.

In Other News: I've not just been sitting on my arse doing nothing whilst I haven't been posting here, don't worry. I've been working on my latest creation with a friend of mine, a new site. Web Development is one of my favourite things, by far, and I've utilised it here. We are SmartIdeas. Hope to see you on that corner of the Web soon! Don't worry, as I said, nothing is replacing Ratscallion's Hints, we'll always be here ;-).

For now,
Yours,
Ratscallion

*That's a clue for one of those 4 ;)
**6 now! Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Introductory Video to RATSCALLION